United Way of Santa Rosa County, Sandy Sansing Automotive Group and WEAR-TV3 are kicking off the annual Cram-The-Van school supply drive for Santa Rosa County. This drive provides eligible students in Santa Rosa County with the crucial school supplies needed to prepare them for the school year. Last year, over 3,500 children received assistance in our county, and we anticipate the need will increase for this year's drive.
How You Can Help
- Donate: Look for Cram-The-Van boxes at local businesses and donate supplies (full list of participating businesses TBA). School supply donations can be dropped off directly to United Way, 6479 Caroline Street Suite A, Milton, FL 32570, or call (850) 623-4507 to schedule a pick up.
- Involve Your Business/Church: Businesses and community partners are needed to contribute school supplies and monetary donations. Monetary contributions will be used to purchase excess school supplies.
- Host a Box Site: Run a fundraiser or collection for this drive at your church or business. We would gladly plan with you a fundraiser or collection day for Cram-The-Van. If you would like a Cram-The-Van box at your business or church, please let us know so we can include your business on the drop off list in a timely manner.
- Volunteer: If you would like to volunteer for Cram-The-Van, please contact Katie at (850) 623-4507 or firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.
Work the Annual Cram-A-Thon ▪ July 27th ▪ 6 AM - 8 PM ▪ Walmart Super Centers in Tiger Point and Pace Locations
Help Sort, Count, & Distribute Supplies ▪ July 31st – August 9 ▪ 9AM - 3PM ▪ United Way of Santa Rosa County, 6479-A Caroline Street, Milton, FL 32570
- Advocate: Tell a Friend.
If You Need Assistance - Applications Open July 7th-July 28th.
1. Family must reside in Santa Rosa County and meet certain income requirements (determined by the
U.S. Federal Poverty Guidelines Used to Determine Financial Eligibility).
2. Proof of income (check stub, statement of benefits, bank statement).
3. Applicant must be parent/guardian of child or appropriate institution.
4. Parent or guardian must provide a photo ID.
5. Parent or guardian must provide proof of residency (Utility Bill).
6. Proof of child’s age (birth certificate, shot records, school record).
7. Applications must be returned by Friday, July 28, 2017 to:
Questions? Call (850) 623-4507 or e-mail Katie@unitedwaysrc.org
**INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. PLEASE RETURN THIS APPLICATION COMPLETELY FILLED OUT ALONG WITH ALL REQUIREMENTS LISTED ABOVE**
1. If approved, Parent or guardian will receive a timeslot in which to pick up the school supplies. Failure to pick up in the specific timeslot provided will result in loss of designated school supplies to another needy family.
2. Parent or guardian must provide a photo ID at time of pick-up.
3. If a person other than Parent/Guardian is picking up supplies, he/she MUST have a written note signed by the parent/guardian and have a photo ID.
Application can be found here: