- About Us
- Our Work
- Take Action
- 2014 Cram the Van Application
- Contact us
- Disaster Recovery
Cram the Van Applications Open!
Do you need help with school supplies?
Cram the Van is a collaborative effort between Sandy Sansing Automotive Group, United Way of Santa Rosa County, Walgreens, Walmart and WEAR-TV3. This two-county school supply drive provides free school supplies for children of eligible families.
1. Family must reside in Santa Rosa County and meet certain income requirements (determined by the Florida Housing Finance Corporation) or show need.
2. Applicant must be parent/guardian of child or appropriate institution (i.e. case worker, teacher, etc.).
3. Parent or guardian must provide a photo ID.
4. Parent or guardian must provide Proof of Residency (Utility Bill).
5. Proof of Income (check stub, statement of benefits, bank statement).
5. Applications must be returned to United Way of Santa Rosa County by Friday, August 3, 2012.
By Mail: P.O. Box 284, Milton, FL 32572
In Person: 6479-A Caroline St., Milton, FL 32570
By Fax: (850) 626-9584 CALL TO CONFIRM RECEIPT OF FAXES. UNITED WAY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE IF FAXES ARE NOT RECEIVED.
Applications and supplies are available at these locations:
United Way of Santa Rosa County
(6479-A Caroline St. 32570)
First United Methodist Church
(9474 Navarre Pkwy. 32566)
Good Shepherd Lutheran Church
(4237 Gulf Breeze Pkwy. 32563)
Jay First Assembly of God
(14047 Alabama St. 32565)
Questions? Call (850) 623-4507 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.